I went into this weekend totally expecting and looking forward to having my butt kicked, well, thats what I got. I mentioned this in Marks blog but I went to the gym and Steve worked me out for about 40 minutes, then we went down and took the first part of a conditioning class based on ultimate fighting. The teacher teaches the brazillian Ju-jitsu as well. Theres more details on Marks but anyway....I had to leave a little early(thank goodness)because my mom had to go to a class. I met them at the pizza place and just got the unlimited salad bar. I was feeeling a little sick from the workout. If I had taken the whole class I would have puked, it was that kind of feeling. I ate 3 gigantic heaping plates of salad. I did have a tiny bit of french dressing...Oh man did that hit the spot. I didn't have any protein, the only chicken they had was wings drowned in sauce, but I got FULL on salad. Man it was good.
This morning I went back for more punishment. From about 6:45 to 8:30 I WORKED. Steve is big into the circuits, and the stairs of death, lemme tell ya. We didn;t just run up, we hopped up, feet apart, landing in a deep squat each step. Then we did sparring, my arms were literally heated up, the skin and everything. Then legs legs legs, then ABS OH MY GOSH that was a heavy medicine ball! I showed him some of the abs that Donna taught us on the cruise, he loved it all. That was fun. He hadn't seen me for about 2 months, he said he didnt even recognise me, I've improved SO much. He's talking about my muscle structure and such. I'm like well, I hope so, I've been doing everything you told me to!! I think he was surprised that I've been doing his program all this time. I actually can see a difference in the body I have under the blubber, its not something that any normal person would notice, its when I move certain ways or do certain exercises I can see the difference. He could too, which was nice to know it wasn't all in my head. He's so fun to train with, for one thing, he does a lot of the stuff WITH me, instead of just telling me what to do. He took some video yesterday of some plyo stuff I was doing, so that he can show me later how much I improve. I thought that was cool. He did a little mini interview askimg me what supplements I was taking, all that. He's a great guy, I like him a lot. I need to get up here to train more often. He's like "c'mon, just move up here for 6 weeks, I'll completely transform your body!! Ok, 3 weeks, you'll see a huge improvement..your'e almost there!!" I"m like Dude, I can't! I just promised I'd work hard hard hard and come back in a month or so.
Well my forearms are shot, I gotta quit typing. If I left all the typos I've made writing this, it would not be readable. My fingers are shaking and my forearms are kind of spasming. I gotta get ready to go camping now. Be good!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

13 comments:
sounds like an awesome time. what a great (and funs) trainer. congrats on the progress!!
Wow you are really getting your butt kicked in that training huh! Sounds like a great trainer, especially to do some of it with you rather than yelling "do this, do that!". Keep up your hard work Janel, you're doing great!
OH MY GOODNESS!
WOW WOW WOW WOW
You are doing great and such an inspiration!!!!!!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work.
He does sound like a great trainer! How far away is he from you?
Have fun camping!
"stairs of death"....LMAO!!!!!
=)
WOW butt kicking w/O is right !!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
& enjoy the campin! :D
You're an inspiration Janel! Keep at it :)
Funny what we put ourself through!!! Great story...have fun camping!
Great workout!!! You definitely have changed, you look awesome.
Lori
Janel - I've moved over here:
http://jjnewsoul.blogspot.com/
Great job on your workouts. You are kickin' butt big time!
ah, yessss ......
Between you and T, the rest of us are gonna be left in the dust! Way to be motivated...you are awesome!
Way to work girl...it's definitely paying off...you look fantastic!
Post a Comment