Day one went great yesterday. I knew it would be a nutty day so I got up and did my HIIT at 5 am. First day of school went great (except that my car battery was dead and I had to borrow my neighbors car to get them to school). The kids had a great day, all went well. My little Cooper is a big first grader now! I have to say I have some pretty gorgeous kids! After school we had dentist appts. for the 3 older ones. It was taking forever so I had to have Mark come get the little boys, they were a little too "busy" and it was VERY stressful. Now this morning the 2 younger boys have their appts. More dentist office, yippee. :( Have to get it over with though. I'm gonna hit the weights(LBWO) afterward, about noon. Then it will be time to get the house cleaned up some more and pick up the shorties. They are easing us poor parents into the homewok, no spelling till next week (30 words a week, people, and they are no chump words-even in first grade)Right now its just reading, english and math.....homework!
Mark went back to Showlow to work this morning, he'll be back late wed night or thurs morning. I'm just glad he has a chance to work in the cooler weather.
I'm taking my pictures tonight for my challenge. I'll post them on tracker tomorrow. I HAVE to stay accountable, this is the only way. Things have gotten pretty bad fat-wise for me. I'm doing it. I have to!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
This must be the "dentist" week...by the end of the week I will have been there three times! Kids have cavities...ugh! But at least we're getting them done before school starts. I'm so jealous that yours are back in school...I can't wait!!
Hey way to get back into the challenge. Kick some butt for us. Do your kids go to year around school or are they just starting earlier and earlier every year?
Hi Janel! Wanted to say good luck on your challenge!! You can do it! Secondly, wow....you're kiddos are back to school already?? That's pretty early isn't it? Here in Buffalo, NY my kids don't go back until Early Sept.
BTW - My Mom and Sister both live in Chandler, AZ. They tell me how hot it is there. They don't have transportation, so they rarely go out. Maybe one day I will be visiting them and get to meet you at the same time! Meeting a Blend would be great! Have a wonderful day today and I hope the dentist visit goes smoothly.
Do you REALLY need another challenge? Can't you wait so I can catch up to you??? Geesh! You make it very hard for me. ;O)
Can't wait to see pics!
School already? My kids start the 17th I think.
I go to the dentist next Monday.
Lori
Going to the dentist for 5 kids must be tough. I hate going to the dentist for myself to begin with! Thank God I don't go until Sep.
Congrats on a great start of your challenge! Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment