Feeling good, my bodys not too tired. I made it out to my second workout yesterday. Man did I work hard. I was dripping. I concentrated on butt and legs for 55 minutes, then did abs. I ate a large volume of veggies yesterday, and drank a gallon of water. This morning I was pouring Wyatt a bowl of Honeycomb cereal, boy did it look GOOD!! I LOVE sugary cold cereal. Its one of the worst possible thigns I could put in my body, and it calls my name constantly. I love Cinnamon life too. OOoh and Golden Grahams. AAAK Must stop this!!
Today is gonna stink because I chose not to go to the gym early. I made the decisison, I must deal with the consequences. Usually I feel comfortable just leaving the kids here asleep (Cade is a good babysitter)
but there have been some break-ins in the neighborhood (our garage already)and there are days when I dont' want to just leave them. Im supposed to meet my friend Casey at the pool at 10, then I have to babysit my nephew at 1. Looks like an evening killer workout is on store for me. Oh well, thats my punishment. Hopefully I can get Mark to come lift with me. Its UB day, He'll like that.
Have a good day!! Eat clean and drink your water!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

9 comments:
Way to go on passing up the cereal. That's my weakness too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes, sugary cereal, yum, I like Cinammon Toast Crunch, but Golden Grahams is yummy too.
Good luck on getting to the gym tonight, you can do it!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm golden grahams.....wow...you have the gift of turning down cereal...sweet! :)
I'm glad Cade is a good babysitter...my 10 year old is a better babysitter than my 14 year old...go figure. You may want to check your state....I think there are laws about the age at which you can leave kids alone (like if something happens when you are not home and you can be charged with negligence if they are below a certain age) and I want to say it is 10 but I'm not sure. Just something to be aware of especially with break-ins going on.
For me, it's Honey Nut Cheerios or Cap'n Crunch, but I haven't had either in a long time. Hope the evening workout went well!
YES!! Sugary cereals are the best! I used to eat that a lot when I was pregnant, nice huh! Just loved it.
I was thinking about you on the treadmill today while I was walking at 15% incline. How on earth do you do that for 45min?!! WOW! I had to go back and forth between 15% & 10%...FEEL THE BURN!!
Great Workouts!!!
Lori
Way to go Girl ! keep chuggin!
Happy Birthday Mark!!!!!!!
Post a Comment