Monday, July 24, 2006

Fresh new start

5:00am went to the gym, 20 minute HIIT
7:00 kids up for school
7:45 borrow neighbors car because my battery is dead, took kids to school (HALLELUJAH!!)
wasted an hour getting to the car place, got checked in, Mark called said no, just go to AutoZone, got discouraged and came home, I'll deal with the car later. Car is the mans job. Even though I jumped it twice all by myself.

Restarted my challenge today, I want to finish the week I go to TN. I re-read BFL and did my goals last night. Pictures tonight, that will be posted. I realized that the times I post the bad ones, it makes me sick and compells me to want to get some better ones up ASAP. Dumb mental game but it works. So far today just an RTD for breakfast but it was a little crazy.

House work time. Bleh.

No comments: