Hmmmm, look familiar??
I know I am a total chid, I think Spongebob is hilarious!This is actually from the movie, which sucked, but this little part made me laugh. I just wish it showed them after they had passed out on the floor of the place and Spongebob woke up with whiskers and bloodshot eyes because of the ice cream hangover. hehehe.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
I just love Spongebob. It's the one cartoon I could sit & watch with my son all day long, just too cute.
I love SB and Patrick too!!!
Haha I love it!
Oh no Sponge Bob! ~lol~
Just checkin in...saw the post about the new pics..& self promises...you & I really must be twins separated at birth sometimes hon... I'd take recent pics..but I'm afraid of breaking the camera...
as to gettin back at things as far as clean eating goes...*sigh*..I know I have to be "done" with Holiday time before I can really DO that ..gees I suck don't I?
Post a Comment