Sunday, July 09, 2006

We just couldn't resist......

It was killing me that my BFL bud Ray was a half hour away, the club was going and I was at home....STUCK! So I called Dana up and said, girl, lets just go out LATE so when Mark was on his way home around 11:30 pm we took off back to Scottsdale and picked up the hottie and went out. Stupid clubs have to close at 2(how lame!) so it was kinda short but then we hit the hot tub at the resort. By now it was about 3 am and yes, I am an old fogey and the hot water made me crash, so we called it a night. It was fun though. We won't get to see Bubba (Ray hehe)till next year at least so it was worth going back out for that second time. Awwwwwwww!!!

5 comments:

Mari said...

Wow Janel I would go calling yourself old. I couldn't keep up with you. I would have been sleeping long before the club closed.
Good times, nice,
Mari

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! All of you look awesome in the photo...

Donna said...

Yeah, I'm with Mari, I couldn't keep up with you either. I'm normally in bed by 10:00.

Kimberly said...

All I can say is that for SAHM with five kids, you can still party better than most of the young 'uns I know!

Amy said...

oooh sounds like a great weekend. Now I am the jealous one...LOL