Welcome to my new blog!!! Do you LOVE IT????? I totally LOVE IT!!! A HUGE thank you to Jess, who walked me thru the whole change tonight, I could never have figured it out!! Wooo hooooo!
Hi Janel....I LOVE your new blog!! It is so you, too!! I just kind of read quickly through your cruise posts. You and Mark look amazing!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! By the way, you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
10 comments:
I thought I stumbled on the wrong blog there for a minute. Very, very cool! Hmmmm.....how did you do that?
Hi Janel....I LOVE your new blog!! It is so you, too!! I just kind of read quickly through your cruise posts. You and Mark look amazing!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! By the way, you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
love the new blog!!
love the new blog!!
Love the new look! How did you do it?
LOVE IT!!
Even though I knew you were changing it-I thought I was on the wrong blog too! :) Looks fantastic Girl.
Ready to soak up some sun at that "ritzy" resort today? I cant wait!
See ya in a lil bit~~"21"
Very Beautiful! I like it!
groovy new blog girl...so, like 60's ya know? :)
Just like everyone said - I love it, its so you, its so hip far out & groovy - just like you. Its sooooo you!!!!
I guess I should use my own words and say I really like it - its you. I'd see if I could get a background colour like neon orange or yellow - te, he.
I love it!!! love it love it love it! It def'ly suits your personality! :)
Post a Comment