You know it it time to clean your carpet when.....your mom's dog/child can't stop licking it. This is no where near the kitchen, mind you. Sorry all dog lovers, I am not a dog person. I admire from afar, I tolerate.
No workout today :( but my right forearm has completely given out, the muscles are completely SHOT (get your mind out of the gutter, people) Its because of the massive weeding job I had to endure today (7 am to 10 am, 100+ degrees) then vacuuming my entire house with a new vacuum bag, then steam cleaning the whole works and pullig the trigger sprayer was all my veiny little arm could take. I tried to lift part of the bunk bed, it was a no go. Arm refused gripping movement and cramped up.
I took a break and went to the late show with my bud Casey, we saw Pirates,it was pretty good. I got a chuckle at one point because all I could think of was my friend Jack Handy:
"If they ever come up with a swashbuckling School, I think one of the courses should be Laughing, Then Jumping Off Something."
Don't try to pretend you wouldn't giggle if you were watching the movie and then that "deep thought" popped into your head.
Seeing the water and the beach really made me wish I was back in the Bahamas.
Right now I am killing time waiting for Cades clothes to wash so I can pack him up, he's going with Mark on his out of town job. They will be framing one of Marks best friends from HS's house. Its up in the mountains, at least it will be cooler.
I'm gonna go do the dishes and finish watching So You Think You Can Dance. Right now I am rooting for Benji and Heidi(yes, I know they are cousins) I also like the little girl with the long wavy hair (not Natalie) and Ivan, even though theres no way he'll make it all the way.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
Janel, you have such a good sense of humor - swashbuckling school - hee hee! I can never remember funny lines from TV shows or movies. EXCEPT: Along comes Polly - Phillip Thomas Seymour - just as Ben Stiller meets Jennifer Aniston and really starts hitting it off at a party, PTS comes up to BS and says, "we gotta go, NOW". BS: "Why? We just got here, Ijust met this great girl?"
PTS: "I sharded"
BS: "You WHAT??"
PTS: "I sharded. I tried to fart, and I sh*#, let's go!"
ha ha ah that's so gross, yet funny!
Janel..wow....you go girl! You are always so busy. All of that definitely counts for a workout..and 100 degrees in the a.m. I miss Phoenix, but not that part :) Try to get some rest today..in a cool, air conditioned house. Dede
I had the same thoughts on the beach when I saw Pirates - actually, I have those thoughts any time I see the water!
Busy busy girl!!! Glad you liked my pirate movie Tee hee deep thoughts!& swashbucklers!!
Now GO TO BED! :D
Post a Comment