Its been one of those days where I have to keep giving myself a pep talk. About every 15 minutes. I just keep reminding myself of how many good things I have going on, and trying to concentrate on the positive. Today started out good, I got up and got to the gym by 7 for cardio, got home before the kids got up, made them work outside pulling weeds and got my house all cleaned up. I've even eaten great today.
M1:egg white/oat pancake w/1T nat PB
M2:Shake
M3:1C ww pasta, 1/4 c marinara, 1/2 C C.C.
M4: EAS bar
Planned-
M5: Grilled chicken and salad
M6: Protein shake
And as soon as Mark gets home we're gonna hit the weights. It'll give me a little break from the kids. I went grocery shopping and gots lots of good clean food. So SEE??? Things are good, I even did hair and made a little cash, and another client is coming over in a few minutes.
I got my challenge packet in the mail, that was cool. It was wierd to see Donna Szabo on the picture part, I just saw her and she looks so much better now, and she looked great before. I'm gonna send my card in tomorrow. Its for real, I am entering.
I guess I've been frustrated, I just feel kind of demanded of today. Everybody needs something from me. People calling and bugging me for stuff, Just stupid things, Mark bugging me for little things, (did you find my disposable cameras from camp?) Friends calling for playdates, 2 hair clients wanted to get in TODAY, Impromptu babysitting, blah blah. My brother was early dropping off my neice so I couldn't go get my nails done. :( I know, stupid stuff. Plus, I've been exercising like a madwoman, and my weight is up.WAY up. Hmm, early PMS?? I guess its possible. I'm trying not to stress over it, but its still annoying. I bought baked chicken for the kids for dinner, all I have to make is the side dish, and we will be eating on paper plates tonight. 4 more hours till bed time....4 more hours....
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

10 comments:
Girl...I don't know how you stay sane??!! You are always running wild! Don't worry about your weight being up...yep, probably is PMS. Anyhow...you are looking great! Keep up your dedication-Dede
Hang In there Girl..even Superwoman needs a break from time to time!
BTW..if things get too annoying over there-feel free to stop by my pad-Im SURE itll make you be happy to get back to all the annoying stuff at yours REAL soon! :)
Hugs~~21
I don't know how you do it Janel, but you're one amazing woman. WTG on entering the challenge! I can't wait to see your progress pics after all these killer workouts of yours. ;)
Paper plates are the way to go. We use them OFTEN!
Hope your night turned out. Sometimes you just have to talk yourself through the day. You are doing awesome and to enter wow that is awesome!!! I hope you win the big prize!!!! I know you know how ;)
Good luck we are all here when ya need us.
We use paper products all the time, too. And we only have two of us :) I wish they made something cheap and disposable to cook in!
Sorry about all the demands, they can get overwhelming.
lol... 2 more hours until bedtime around here! Thank God! Sorry for the tough day.
oh - can I come over for a cut too?
Like Dana says, even Superwoman needs a break from time to time.
Thinking of you!!!!!
I'll just echo the previous comments from all our tracker friens: Keep at it. It's hard but you know you can do it! Keep the faith. Pete
Post a Comment