Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Challenge challenges

Day one went great yesterday. I knew it would be a nutty day so I got up and did my HIIT at 5 am. First day of school went great (except that my car battery was dead and I had to borrow my neighbors car to get them to school). The kids had a great day, all went well. My little Cooper is a big first grader now! I have to say I have some pretty gorgeous kids! After school we had dentist appts. for the 3 older ones. It was taking forever so I had to have Mark come get the little boys, they were a little too "busy" and it was VERY stressful. Now this morning the 2 younger boys have their appts. More dentist office, yippee. :( Have to get it over with though. I'm gonna hit the weights(LBWO) afterward, about noon. Then it will be time to get the house cleaned up some more and pick up the shorties. They are easing us poor parents into the homewok, no spelling till next week (30 words a week, people, and they are no chump words-even in first grade)Right now its just reading, english and math.....homework!

Mark went back to Showlow to work this morning, he'll be back late wed night or thurs morning. I'm just glad he has a chance to work in the cooler weather.

I'm taking my pictures tonight for my challenge. I'll post them on tracker tomorrow. I HAVE to stay accountable, this is the only way. Things have gotten pretty bad fat-wise for me. I'm doing it. I have to!!!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Man oh Man!...you are Superwoman. It seems you are always cleaning, but then it seems I am always cleaning. It is endless.
I wanted to comment on your BFL cruise video. Thank you, that was very cool.
Good decision on doing the challenge. Work it!

jennifer

Melissa said...

I agree you DO have adorable children!! Soooo cute. I'm always impressed by everything you accomplish. Work it Janel!!