Today, July 14 my lover turns 34!! Yeah baby!!He's even hotter today than he was at 22, I can tell ya that for sure!! I'm taking the kids to my parents to go camping this weekend so I won't be here most of his birthday so he already got his b-day goodies - oh yeah, and his presents too. Hehehe. I splurged on a nice watch for our future police officer, he's gonna need a good one. Its cool, I think I picked a good one and it will be a good stopwatch for his running training for the academy. GULP. So anyway, baby, happy birthday, I LOVE YOU you ROCK!
And now back to ME....Today was alright. Ate well all morning, afternoon, then didn't bring a bar with me while watch shopping and ended up eating 2 lowfat Oatmeal raisin granola bars. My cals for the day were prolly fine, but included an out of place rice cake and a couple spoonfuls of cool whip. And 1 seasoned fry. I'm going camping tomorow, I will be packing my bars, shakes, and string cheese and fruit. I will really only be at the campsite for 3 meals, I will be OK.
I am looking forward to seeing Steve the trainer, I'm due for a good butt kicking. I know he will deliver that, for sure. Speaking of butt-kicking I got to the gym about 3 today (this is after 3 hours of the pool and cleaning my house top to bottom...babysitting fell thru) I felt sluggish starting out with my cardio but after about 30 mins I got a small burst.
I concentrated on arms today after my treadmill walk. I did 10 sets of 10 pushups(real ones-yes, 100 total) and then 10 sets of reverse pushups(like the ones in the video where he's spotting me, but my feet on the floor, not on a bench)then I managed 8 sets of pull ups and 8 sets of dips (with assistance, of course) and about 5-8 each set. It took me about 25 minutes to do all that. Then my 10 pound plate workout(I should make a vid of that, its so cool), then more shoulders, then abs. I REALLY worked my abs today, I am seeing improvement there. My butt cheeks are sore from yesterday, I LOVE that. Probably because I did a set of 50 plie squats with a 25 lb dumbbell, then another set of 30. Plus a bunch of other stuff.
I think I am gonna go crash now, I'll get up with Mark tomorrow early and pack up, then I can hit Wally world by my mom and dads house, no sense killing myself over that tonight.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
happy birthday mark!!
have a good time camping.
Damn Woman! I'm sore from reading your workouts!
Have a great time camping.
Happy Birthday Mark! =)
Your workout sounds killer! Yes, please pass on that energy!! Have a great time camping, sounds like you've got a great plan there. ;)
Happy Birthday Mark! Have a great time camping!
Post a Comment