Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Freak out...Freak out!!!!

What is going on?? I need to refocus....again. Seems like I need to rededicate myself evey other HOUR. Tonight Dana came over and hung out, we had a nice grilled BFL dinner, so clean and lovely. Grilled chicken and steak with a yummy salad. I guess I am not finding the momentum I thought I'd have by now. Just with the stupid handfuls of crap here and there I am already feeling like I will have another dissapointing week on the scale/tape. Hello its only tuesday...I can make progress this week. I have this dread looming over me about it, like I'm gonna start week 6 which is halfway and have made little if any progress. Its killing me. I look at profiles of people who are my weight and age(or much older) and I see them having made progress, wheres my progress?? Oh yeah, I left it in the pack of Yo-Go's I ate in the car today. I need more water. I need more veggies. Instead, I see the smallest tempatation and I forget all reason. Tomorrow I MUST have a perfect BFL day. No, I don't need any extra carbs because I am working out so hard. Sore muscles may make me feel leaner, but it dosent' mean I actually AM and therefore do not need any rewards or treats.

Tomorrows plan. HIIT at 7 am. eat 6 clean meals, 1.5 gals of water. evening UBWO. Tomorrow and the whole rest of my week is gonna be insanely busy. I just want to fast forward to Saturday. The main things being my landlord called and wants to come take a look inside the house. If you know me at all you will know that this sends my inner Martha Stewart into a frenzy. We're talking weed pulling, carpet cleaning, wall washing, rug buying insanity. Other items that are no less important...Mark going out of town to work thurs-sat, meet the teachers(school starts monday)School clothes/shoes shopping for 4(and its uniforms, no just grabbing whats on sale) Babysitting my moms Dog/child for 10 days while she goes to Hawaii, and this is just the big stuff. Ummm I'm getting overwhelmed.....I need a list.....desperately..I feel like the walls are closing in on this week. This is gonna be a doozy....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janel- get some rest. I know you were up late cleaning....and making everything perfect. Since Dana stopped by, and I know she probably told you about the one Perfect BFL day at a time. YOU CAN DO IT! I know that you have made progress. COME ON!!!! WEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW!!!!! Enjoy your day...and keep cool. Dede

Suz said...

you kill me with your analogies! he hee...such a funny girl. You are too hard on yourself. I could only wish to look like you girl!! Dammit! xo

Lori said...

TAke it one meal at a time. When you feel tempted, go back and read your own blog. And yes, like Suz said you are too hard on yourself. You are a beautiful person who has come a long way. Don't get discouraged.

Lori

jen said...

dang girl, you do have alot going on right now...but don't get so stressed out. take each task one at a time and remember to pray throughout the day...God will get you thru everything.

as for BFL, you're always doing so good to me...especially your workouts. keep doing what you can and use the bubblz mantra, "just for today". this too shall pass.

smile! :)

Amy said...

hope you are having a good day. and able to get some rest!!