
Oh my gosh We had so much fun!!! Ray George was in town and he invited Dana and I to come to his swanky hotel pool for the afternoon. I'd never been to this resort in Scottsdale before, the Princess resort, it was awesome! We lounged on pool lounges that felt cushy like beds, they Ray made sure we had plenty of water (service with a smile...still a true Cabana Boy!!) and they brought us frozen towelettes to cool off with. Ray treated us to a poolside lunch of chicken pesto wraps and chicken quesadillas with all the trimmings. He had 3 other friends there too (all women, of course LOL)and we just hung out and soaked in the pool and sun. I'm definetly a little crispy..eeek)It was just so freakin lovely and relaxing. I'm really really bummed that I had to leave, Mark had to work, the perfect end would have been to stay for the big BBQ that was being prepared, watch a movie IN THE POOL (yup, a big screen over the pool!!) and then go to a club.......AAAAHAHHH! I can't think about that it would be a fab time overdose but I have to face reality. But someday....OH man I wana cry that would have been great. Ray is a super good and fun dancer.Heee heeee!! But the time we did have was great, for sure. THANK YOU RAY for having us, I loved it!


7 comments:
LOOKS FUN!!! Good for you guys! ...Love the new Blog Look Daaaaling! I 've been thinking gotta get a "facelift" myself!... Could you do it now ...Or do I need to go on my knees to beg Jess?? :P
Sounds like a fun day! Too bad you couldn't have stayed.
Very cool! Looks like it was a lot of fun!!!!!!
Sounds like a great place. I'm ready for another vacation.
Lori
wow, sounds like a fun time!! Love the new blog.
I LOVE the new blog! Very cool! I'm glad you had an awesome day!
ok Now I'm jealous of your new profile pic too!! you look very buxom in the new one darlin! whoo hoo
Post a Comment