On the third day it was stay on the boat all day. We got up kinda late and ate some breakky at the buffet.We chatted and had a leisurely time. Then we went and got ready for the Workout real quick. Went up there and things were in full swing.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
This is us with Donna Szabo. As amazing as she looks, shes just as nice. She taught us tons of new ab exercises that we are all using now.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Dana and me with Aaron Ferguson. Awwwwwwwww!!
See video below. After that it was time for the Cabana Boys and the group Red Bikini Society picture.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
We took the picture with the ladies, the the CB's posed for about 100 picutres. Thats why they were in wuch fine form in the gym, they were trying to get pumped up for the speedos. Hehehehe. So after the big photo op it was time to EAT again, but Mark was busy taking all of Mikko Manners pictures for him, so we were running a little behind. We missed eating iwth our usual crowd, but it turned out good because we had the chance to eat with Dr. Wayne and also Linda and her husband. It was neat to hear Dr. Wayne tell about his experience, quite a story. An I hadn't really talked to Linda yet, we'd been busy and in different places. So we ate with them and talked for a while. Then we went out to the back of the ship and Mark got into a couple games of basketball while I layed out and then chatted with Caroline. There was also a rock climbing contest going on on the back of hte ship, which was cool. Morgan, who was in our dinner group won the whole thing. He will now be known as Spiderman. Yes, we are the coolest! HAHAHA After that we went back and got ready for our pre-dinner party.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Jen and I were twins...OOPS!! HAHA Oh well, I'll be her twin any day!!! We had some awards, where we found out we won the wacky olympics. WOOT! There was a question and answer with the champ time, they gave some great answers to some great questions. We got some more supplements(earlier we had gotten EAS bags full of stuff like beach towel, supplements, beach bag, etc.) and a CD that Jerry had put together for us of workout songs. It's really good, and has a few I didnt' have so that was nice.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Cute!!! Lori and Casey

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
The Wacky Olympics winners!(what was our name?? I can't remember!)
We went in to our last dinner (sniff sniff). Aaron and Candice were late because they were at the buffet...again!!! LMAO Oh my, we laughed and laughed at dinner, it was too funny. I KNOW Misty has pictures of us at that dinner....a-hem.... I ordered 2 appetizers, a salad, 2 entrees(one being a steak) and the key lime pie and a giant decadent brownie for dessert. It was all so delicious. The waiters all did this very cheesy, hilarious(it wasn't supposed to be a comedy, I don't think) But the Austrailians were like "Is that supposed to be music??" It was this cheesy amusement park music. It was so funny. They sang and walked around and waved at us. Hehe.
After dinner we kind of just wandrred around, we had to have our stuff packed up and by the doors to get taken away...WAAAAAAA!!! Some people went to the dueling piano show, some went to th love and Marriage show, which Mark said was really funny, but I got talking to Kevin, then we went to the end of the piano show where some escapades got my friend Caroline in trouble with her hubby, but it was just a misunderstanding. We were bummed about it though. I hope they have it patched up by now though. So after that we wentup to the club where it could have been fun but the DJ continued to suck SO BAD it was virtually undanceable. I did dance with my new cutie Wes, who enlightened me to some hip hop stuff. Or is it R& B stuff? Or mabye rap... heck if I know, Thats why I needed help. HAHAHA I still dont' know the name of the song the crap DJ played so I can't download it anyway. Mark and I snuck away for a little late night walk on the back of the ship, it was romantic. :D

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
We went back in and chatted for a while then decided to turn in, reluctantly. We did actually have to be up in the morning to eat before check-out. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

4 comments:
You looked like you had so much fun, what an awesome experience! I can't wait for the TN meetup now. :)
Love the pictures!
I thought about you as wandered over to the Smith Machine today, but I got scared and quickly walked away. But my courage is getting me to at least walk to it!!!
Again...thanks Hon for all the great pics ..looks like it really was the Trip of a life time!
Do you EVER take a bad picture? I don't believe you do. Love the pic of you and your hubby...sexy sexy...
Post a Comment