Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This is kinda hard

Today is a little tougher. I got in a pretty good UBWO (love that creatine pump!)and I've eaten on program. I'm trying to keep myself busy too but today Mark has been stressing me out like you wouldn't BELEIVE (I want to strangle him today!!!)I'm just trying to stay positive. Definetly having some urges to binge and relieve stress but I WILL NOT because you guys would be so dissapointed in me. I did treat myself to my one and only authorized(even hell-ish diet authorized) fast food meal, my beloved Chipotle chicken salad. And I also splurged on a DC. If thats as bad as I do after a day like today I am OK. The receptionist at the gym noticed I ahd lost more weight, so that was nice. She sees me every day so I can't believe she noticed. AHHHHHH!! I just realized what my munchies might also be linked to...I forgot to take my fatburner today!!! Egads!!! That usually supresses my appetite quite a bit. I've already had my measly nibble of almonds, I am now sipping on an extra scoop of Betagen, jsut because it tastes good. OK that is desparation!!! hehehe I need to go heat up my meal, I guess, Huh??


Contents of salad:
Romaine lettuce
Grilled chicken
Black Beans
Corn
Bell pepper
Red onion
Fresh tomato salsa

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Mmmmm - yummy looking salad. You're doing great! Do you mind sharing what fat burner you're taking?

Rachel =)

Janel said...

I'm taking this one called "thermal-Rage" I got it back when we did a group chalenge on the tracker in the summer. It was part of Hammertime's prize. It dosn't have the "warm" sensation like Thermo-dynamX and it has more caffeine (250mg in 2 caps)But it dosn't buzz me too bad. I don't think its actually burning my fat, but it keeps me energized enough to burn my OWN fat!! Hehehe does taht make sense??

Christie said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I want that salad girl...tell me...was it Jacks??????????

Lori said...

After that run you had, I htink you deserve to eat whatever you want.

Lori

Janel said...

LMAO Teresa!!! Actually i have never had one of their burritos, I hear they are to die for, and they are HUGE!! THey weigh over a pound!!! I have actually decided to never try one, and always get the salad so I can never know what I am missing and keeep the salad on its little pedestal! LOL

K. Marie said...

Janel -- I just realized there IS a Chipotle close to my apartment. :-)

That salad looks fab. Don't be fooled by that chicken, though. I REALLY hate to pee in your bitchy pops, but I looked up the nutritional info on that salad (which Chipotle doesn't provide too easily). That's not your BFL-style fat-free chicken boob. ;-)

But it still beats tots.

Here's the nutritional info link if you want -- sorry to be the messenger of annoyance!
http://tinyurl.com/7snxn

Janel said...

OK thanks a lot little miss RESEARCH!!!! LOL Actually I am so glad you found that, I had asked the guy at the place yesterday for a nutrition list and he gave me a blank stare.HA now we know why!! I inputted all the ingredients and got a total readout-OUCH!!! about 519 cals, 110 from fat!!! Oh well with as clean as I have been I won't sweat it!! But now I won't be able to go there till freeday!!! *pout* I should just screw it and get a burrito!!! No, those have got to be off the charts!! Yes, the salad is still better at least.

Its OK I forgive you!! :D