Who keeps serving the bitchy pops with my 2 o'clock meal??? I'm friggin' T I R E D!!!I guess it dosn't help that I have been literally running my ASS off!!! And I'm on 5 hours sleep, which is FAR too little for me. I may need a cheat meal tonight. Something reasonable like protein pancakes. Ezcept I really don't feel like making them. I'm not even really hungry but I need to snap out of this mood. At least I don't have to run tomorrow, Even though my runners highs lately have been awesome. Have you ever noticed that after a few hours of constant chatter, kids start to sound like chirping birds and its hard to decipher what they are saying?? Yeah, try a few hours of that and see what kind of mood YOUR'E in!!Chirp chirp, chirp chirp CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP
CHIRPCHIRPCHIRPhalloweenCHIRPCHRIPMOMiwantCHIRPCHIRP
CHIRPIm hungryCHIRPCHIRPMOM!!!CHIRPCHIRPmomlookCHIRP
CHIRPcandyCHIRPCHIRPIwantCHIRP
CHIRPIdon'twanttodomyhomeworkCHIRPCHIRPitsonly14.99CHIRP
CHIRPCHIRPmomlookCHIRPCHIRP
CHIRPihatehomeworkCHIRPCHIRPhalloweenCHIRP
CHIRPhehitmeCHIRPCHIRP
CHIRPCHIRPbookfairCHIRPCHIRPineedlunchmoneyCHIRP
CHIRPschoolcarnivalCHIRPCHIRPCHIRP
oddly this makes me feel better
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

10 comments:
roflmaoooooooooo...chirp...you are killin me...ummmm, I think this was a tracker thing, but what the hell is a bitchy pop???????????
You are soooo funny! That was a cute, cute post. I don't have any kids yet - they frighten me... I seriously don't know how you (or any mom) does it - I don't know if I'm cut out for it. I can barely keep up with things and it's only me and my husband and dog! You moms ROCK.
Chirp Chirp, Rachel
YES!!!!! I hear ya. OK, I only have one little parakeet, but she gets to chattering and she does chirp.
A whole cage, er, house full of them .... I'd be eating chocolate-syrup-covered, peanut butter Bitchy Pop sundaes.
WHAT IS A BITCHY POP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Enquiring minds MUST know...
oh I hear you about the chirping birds girl...mine were a couple of squawkers today, squawking at each other..chirp, chirp...squawk, squawk, squawk!!
Hi there Hon long time no chat.. seems this is where you all have gone! - I've been lurking around reading all the Blogs the past few weeks.. I totally here you about the "chirping!" ..& squawking! LOL :)Oh the Joys of Motherhood!
I 've really missed you! --- & I've not been doing well on my own ..so it's time for me to reconnect with the world of Tracker & my friends from there.
Take care
talk to you soon
Love Lala*
Christie:
I don't remember who coined bitchy pops -- I think it was the long-lost Daaang Girl from Tracker? It came up during one of those horrendous Tracker flaming episodes wherein one person get all cranky and the whole place went into a riot.
Fortunately, "Bitchy Pops" was the lasting epithet.
Epithet -- I can't pronounce it. Did I even use it right? I really need to blog with a dictionary.
K
I was just thinking about daaang girl yesteday. Jess, have you been in contact with her lately??? If you can find her tell her to get a blog going with us!!!
Yes, Christie, Heres MY definition of a bitchy pop....
A figurative edible item that may unexplainably bring about excessive bitchiness. Here it is used in a sentence.
Husband: We would have so much more sucess financially if you were more organized around here.
ME:Or mabye it would help if you gave me a little more of the money we did make and stop doing stupid money-sucking landscape jobs with idiot, A.D.D.,unreliable mexican workers!!!!!!!!
Husband: Whoa! Looks like someone ate 'bitchy pops' for breakfast today, huh??
THE END
*MOST of this conversation actually DID happen in my head*
I'm right there with you. It's 8:30 here and I am practically propping my eyes open. I am going to hit the bed here soon. Since i can't seem to sleep in, since I'm off work tonight I am going to try going to bed early to see if I can get some sleep taht way. Sleeping pill sounds good too.
Lori
hahaha...omg...that was freaking hilarious..all the chirp chirping. I don't have kids, so I can only imagine. Very funny!
p.s. sometimes, my husband chirps.
Post a Comment