Today I didn't eat. We didn't really have anything in the house, so what we did have I had the kids eat. By the end of the day I was thinking, hmm, this feels good, mabye I will just stop altogether. It felt good to just take a break from thinking about it. Is that bad? I just embraced that gnawing feeling. I hope I'm not treading into dangerous teritory. I can't fool myself, that method will never work for me. Its tempting to try it thouugh. It was nice tonight while I was lifting up my shirt looking at my midsection and abs(again ;)lol) it was nice to see s little tightness. I've been off my diet so long that I havn't felt that in a while. I want to the grocery store tonight and got all my food, but I had to force myself to eat a ff yogurt and a scant 1/2 C. of Cottage cheese. I was glad I did, though. I put the cottage cheese in Sadies Disney princess bowl, I think that helped :D Sometimes all it takes is just one perfectly authorized meal to make you feel like you can do it. Its really late, its almose midnight but I finished off the day right, and that feels good. I think I may be able to hit the gym tomorrow. I'm not too far gone, I'm just going to keep going.
4 comments:
One step at a time girl, you will be back on that wagon before you know it! Same goes for me, except with the excersise part - If I can just get a run in, I feel like I have jumpstarted my BFL engine again!
Hang in there, I think you and hubby are being very grown up about your situation - more people go through it than you think!! I know quite a few young couples that have made the choice to file for bankruptcy - they are still surviving and in fact are better off for it!
Have a great day!
Joanna
Janel, one day at a time girl...great job with finishing up your day right...hugs
Christie
No, you're not too far gone. And sometimes it DOES feel good to go without eating a bit for a while. It can be clarifying for the spirit, especially if you spend too much energy thinking about everything you eat.
Thinking about everything in general.
((hugs))
K
Hang in there you can get back into it. One day at a time. You just have to be ready and if you needed a day free of food then that is what you needed. Just remember to fallow your heart, when you look in the mirror sometimes your brain is wrong. You know what you need to do.
hmm does that make sense.
Take care
Post a Comment