Ohhhhh where to start. Insane saturday is over YAY. Now I will give myself the present of a cleaned up house to wake up to. I had a bit of a struggle with my eating plan the last couple days, its been pretty bad but I am back on track for tomorrow. AF is on the way so will have to wait to weigh in next week. No sense in depressing myself needlessly. My upper body is a little leaner, its really subtle but I can tell a difference and my skinny jeans were fitting SLIGHTLY looser today. My upper body is really coming along well. If I have progress there, I MUST be having some in my lower body too, right? Even if I can't see it as clearly, right? RIGHT???? I was pretty discouraged, especially after the bad couple days I went through, but this afternoon I really could see the quad definition between my quad and hammy today while standing sideways. When did that get there?? Even though the area under my butt seems a little extra dimply lately. OK TMI I know. Boobs shrunk AGAIN.
My big positive right now is after this crazy day and horrible eating, I somehow found the whatever to do my long outdoor run tonight. I put the kids in bed, strapped the silver bullets to my feet, kissed mark bye, and busted out 4 miles in 42 minues. It was a gorgeous night and I felt really energized. My music really gets me through it. I really needed this tonight.
I had a dream the other night that I put on my skinny jeans and i could pull them out from my body about 3 inches all around. It was very real and VIVID! The skin on my stomach and hips was really tight and I was so happy!! This dream has been really helpful in giving me a glimpse at what I want. Its really helping me and making me feel like I can do it, even after bad days like the last 2 I've had. Right now I am still concentrating on a mini-goal that will take me to thanksgiving. Mark will be gone the whole week before thanksgiving, he'll get home that morning so I really want to wow him, and a lot of my family I haven't seen in a while. I HAVE to keep going!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment