Friday, October 28, 2005

I just wanna watch TV

No new story here, just gearing up for another insane weekend. I managed a somewhat lame UBWO, yesterday and the night before the crap hit the fan so I had a sorta-planned free day. I was depressed and I couldn't even take the time to pout because there was way too much crap going on. I'm just glad I amde it back to the gym today, it would have been sooooo easy to skip it! Too bad I'm putting ME first. My consequence for that will be to take 4 of the 5 kiddos to Walmart to do a grocery shopping extravaganza and get 2 b-day gifts for friends parties tomorrow. I', gonna do everything I can to put it off till later if Mark ever gets home from work tonight. Then I can go alone. Even if I should be out at my brothers working!! I did manage to get the car washed and go get halloween costumes for everyone today. 100 bucks later......Oh well they will all get to be what they wanted and have a great time, thats what its all about, right? Their happy memories will long outlast my financial pain (thats what I tell myself) and my kids are CONSTANTLY being told NO, so let them have something, already!! Well, gotta go get them from school... let the circus begin!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OMGosh... I hope you get some time to rest and watch TV soon. Whew.