I have it today for the first time ever!! I ran 4, yes thats right folks, 4 fabulous miles today AND in 41 minutes!!! I had to breathe along to the songs pumping through my ears and I'm sure people heard that but I could honestly care less. They weren't the one running 4 miles, I was!!!!Hahaha I haven't done that distance in about 2 years. I can't believe I was tempted to bag the gym today....I had to be up early to paint at my MILs house(Putting together Marks office there) and on my way to take Cooper to school I just said, Hey I'm covered in paint, but I don't care I am going to do it anyway, screw the messy house and I just did it. It felt GREAT!! I went ahead and took what I refer to as pre-emptive pain relief and betagen, So I'm feeling good. Week 2 of hell-ish diet is shaping up well, I had my oats and eggs early, now its time fro protein shake and apple. I have a big package of chicken to grill, it sounds good to me so that is good. Just knowing I have so many people rooting for me and now I have Hell Diet buddies I am on top of the world!!!! You Blends are AWESOME!~!!!!
3 comments:
WOW, I'm impressed!!! You should be proud. What a great job.
Lori
Wonder Womannnnnnnnn...damn, I don't know if I could WALK 4 miles...rofl...way to go...
Run, Janel, Run...(best Jenny voice from Forest Gump...)
rofl Christie!
Way to go Janel..nice run..you ARE butter baby!!
Post a Comment