
I didn't do so well staying away from the candy, but it could have been far worse. Every year I realize that this is one of my favorite holidays because I LOVE dressing up my kids, and I love how excited they are. Its hard to get that kind of excitement as an adult. They had a great time tonight trick-or-treating. It was perfect weather and we went to great haunted house on our friends' porch that scared the crap out of the kids. It even freaked Cade out a little, which is VERY hard to do. We also went and trick or treated at my buddy Maricar's house(Cappie2)as a good end to the night.

7 comments:
The spiderman seems very calm, no candy yet?
Casey
Sounds like fun they all look cute.
aww, look at your cute little munchkins. must agree, the kids certainly make it a fun holiday!
positive vibes to you in staying clear of their loot....I know i'll need some. I should have had my husband hide it before he left for work!
How cute!!! One of my kids had that lion costume years ago. That gets expensive doesn't it. They look great.
Lori
How precious! Great costumes!
Hey I did not see Darth Vader there hiding in the darkness lol.
How cute are they???
Man we got so much left over candy - plus the girls big bowls. BLEH
Jo
Post a Comment