
Here they are!! Taaaa Daaaaa! Ok, pretty lame but I got them on SALE(40 bucks) and I think I tried about every shoe they had at Sports Authority and these ain't the pertiest but they were by far the most cushiony. I really prefer white, but I am more concerned about safety and comfort. I had goten good feedback from everyone who wore Sauconys for running, and I can see why. I can't wait to put them to the test tomorrow. I am posting here and on the Tracker because I am trying to distract myself from the delicious dinner I made in the crockpot for the fam tonight. (Chicken in cream soup topped with stuffing--OOOOOOHHHHHHH it smells good) but I dutifully ate my chicken and broccoli. Plus I am cooking with the scouts tonight, hmmm, that will be something else.

5 comments:
Those don't look bad. Now it's my turn.
Is that chicken and broccoli for the 5th time today?
Crock pot meal making my mouth water. Seems like whenever people describe the food they are making or ate, my mouth starts to water. I guess it's about time to make a shake.
Think shoes...not food. You can do it. Nice shoes. I am about due for another pair.
Lori
I love saucony's, I bought myself a new pair in Sept. and ran a 10k with them...comfy womfy!
Question for you Janel. Do you eat your authorized meal..and then feed the family? I'm just curious because I SO commend you on your resistance and will power with the food. Making meals for my family at dinner, pretty much does me in. I'm thinking that I should set aside some time and eat first before I prepare and feed them.
Keep up the good work and happy running!
Ooohhh! I shoulda listened to the guy at the shoe store about Saucony's!
Oh, well .... when I run more than a mile maybe I'll consider trading up. :-)
I'm with Steve on the drooling over crockpot stuffing. Before BFL life, I used to make pasta/stuffing/bisquick casserole type dishes all the time, and inevitably I'd eat about 3 servings and still be picking at it with a spoon as I was supposed to be cleaning up. How come on freeday I don't think about stuffing, I think about cookies?
Strangely, the kids didn't even really eat the crockpot dinner, so there was tons left over. I had to shove the rest down the garbage disposal so I wouldn't pick at it. Ahhhh it was tough. I did the same technique with the cake batter and homemade frosting residue this morning. Those bowls and spoons got rinsed off PDQ!!! THe norm is for me to make extra because I could eat about half of it before it even got baked. As far as dinner, I try to eat my meal as I am dishing out the kids or before, unless I am making them something authorized. I'm usually a little hungry after I eat, too which dosn't help. I try to save my 15 almonds for those moments. Good times.
Post a Comment