Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just a quickie

I only have 5 minutes of peace while the kids are bathing to update...

I've been hanging in there on the mealplan- My main dilemma is not eating enough meals. I think i am only at 3 again and its after dinner time.

1:1/2 C oats, 4 spoonfuls of LFCC

2:protein shake

3:Chicken breastw/homemade salsa, broccoli

Snack, 15 almonds

4:Tuna packet, Greens(I'm out of chicken)

Alright I've had 4 so thats good. I had to do the CC this morning before I did my UBWO, becasue I was too rushed to do eggwhites. How about that, I felt guilty about eating it-how nuts is that??? Between that and teh tuna, its a high sodium day-not good. I may have to ad 2 more meals today, since I will be up late and I know I will be starving. Last night I took some Betagen before bed and it filled me up enough to get to sleep. Yeah, I'm a litle hungry here. Its OK I will get used to it. I'm not famished, but I am a litle 'pangy' Is that a word?? LOL I'll be grocery shopping tonight and getting more chicken and broccoli. Tomorrow is a 35 minute cross training day. Today was UBWO and I did OK. I'm not trying to kill myself on weights right now, I need my strength to RUN. I will definetly be SORE tomorrow as it is. I already feel SO much leaner.

I may not be posting much the next 2 days as it is Cades b-day party on friday and I made my schedule of what needs to get done, and it is a NUTBALL!!! I have so much to do that I actually had to do an hour-by-hour schedule to keep things on track. It dosn't help that I did a perm/haircut today, and I have a color and cut tomorrow, plus scouts tomorrow night. AHHH! I can't even go there right now. ThermodynamX is my best friend right now!!!!! He's having a pumpkin-painting party and a wiffleball game with some cousins/friends. I can't believe he's 9!!!! Well I gotta jet, the time's a wastin'!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Caaaadeeeeee
Happy Birthday to you...

Dang Janel, if I didn't like you so darn much, I'd hate ya for being such a darn wonder woman...even if it is ThermoDynamx induced...lololol