School is out and it is day 2. Day one was OK I took the kids to a movie at the dollar theater and that was fun, everyone was very well behaved, so that was nice. I am babysitting my nephew, My SIL and BIL (Marks sis) Are both going to school/working full time, and they don't have the same school schedule as he does. So every time my kids have time off school I have him full time. I am really trying to have a good attitude about this, but it is hard. Robert(nephew) is 12 but has some developmental and socializing problems.. in a nut shell, he's just really "different", some of that is just how he was born, some is a result of somewhat socially challenged parents. Lets put it this way, my kids are his ONLY friends. And not because he's not a nice kid, but the closest diagnosis they have come up with is Asbergers syndrome, a mild form of autism. And he's quite OCD. He love to ask me a zillion questions (some days I wish my name wasn't 'Aunt Janel")and loves to TATTLE which, lets be honest, theres plenty to tattle about around here so that gets pretty tiring. I did feel pretty bad today though, Cade was bugging him so Robert did something back(not sure what) but it put Cade on the ground wailing(probably WAY overreacting) and I just kind of wanted to see how they would handle it, so I left the room and told Mark what was going on. A minute or 2 later we check and Cade's got him in a REAR NAKED CHOKE hold, trying to pinch the life out of him! Poor Robert didn't know what hit him! Even though Robert is a little bigger, he has BAD reflexes and forget about using any in defense of himself. I felt really bad, I didn't think Cade would lose it on him like that. So my kids a big brat. He tends to get a little dramatic. In 20 minutes they had it pretty much patched up and were back to playing. Yeah, we are off of school for 2 weeks and 2 days. AARRRRRHG!!!
1 comment:
Girl, you got the WWF in your living room, damn skippy you should charge admission...lol...wow, you are friggin SuperWoman...sheesh, where is the Janel time...
Post a Comment