Monday, October 17, 2005

I did it! I did it!!

Day one-Check!!! It feels soooo good to be back! I didn't get the early workout but I did get it at about 10. On the schedule today was 50 min of Crosstraining, so I did 30 min elliptical(interval-ish), 10 minutes stairmill, and 10 minute powerwalk at a 9 degree incline. It was a sweatfest,and a perfect way to start back into a program. I felt great, but needed a power nap at about 3. It poured here this afternoon too- so add that to my list of "Amelie's": Afternoon nap in a rainstorm :) As far as eating-Right ON!Actual meals today were:

1:1/2 C oats, 4 eggwhites, Betagen
2:Protein shake,(blech),small apple
3:Chicken, Broccoli
4:Chicken, green salad,1T FF italian
15 almonds(I was starving!!),ThermodynamX
5:Tilapia(blech again-I need better seasoning), Broccoli

6 is yet to come- but I am staying up late to clean and I will be having a protein shake w/ff,sf pudding mixed in (stole that from Mary's eat to live diet- thanks, hon)


I still have to polish off the water but I'm almost done.
I feel good, took measurements (ugggg-bad)weighed(even worse) But all in all it was a great day. I think I can do this. Tomorrow is a 2.5 mile run, I will use the tready since I don't know a route that distance in my neighborhood. That will be a piece of cake. The challenge is going to be getting up early to do it, since I have a super-busy day tomorrow and won't have time in the later am.

I just want to add how happy and grateful I am to have the knowlege and tools to do this. I have a goal, and I know how to reach it. That is so much more than some people can say. Also to have such a great support system already in place(This means YOU), I can't help but succeed!!! FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!Love you guys!! Rock ON!!


PS SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Good to see you back on track.

Lori

Christie said...

Now thats what I'm talkin about!! yea baby

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOO!!

K. Marie said...

"Tomorrow is a 2.5 mile run, I will use the tready since I don't know a route that distance in my neighborhood. That will be a piece of cake."

*oooohhhhh, cake*

;-)

Lori said...

What's tilapia???

Lori

Janel said...

Tilapia is this semi-tastelss, cheap but lean fish, I got a couple good sized filets for $1.80 a piece. They definetly need seasoning!!!! hehehe

As for Cake-I know, poor choice of words, mabye if I put some Cake on the Tilapia it would taste better.... hmmm I bet it would!

Come on, your torturing me!!!!!