



I got a little carried away yesterday. I decided I was tired of telling myself all the things I needed to do and I just went ahead and did everything at once. It may be because I'm on sugar overload. I feel like Im on the "Elf" Diet(candy, candycanes,cany corn, and syrup)LOL actually its more like Apple Jacks, candy corn, chocolate, and diet Coke. Son of a NUTCRACKER!! LOL Not tons of any of it, but bad nonetheless. I had to take pics since I needed to remember what this looked like- it won't last too long. Plus I had to show off my handiwork :) I planted a garden, repotted plants in my hanging baskets, Mowed the front and back yard, Washed the windows and screens inside and out with a soap mixture and squeegee(I tried this for the first time- it worked awesome!),hosed off the front and back porches. Changed my bedding to something more fall-ish,(even the bedskirt!) and cleaned and vacuumed the whole house including bathrooms. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!! This is all a pre-cursor to Cade's birthday party next Friday- gotta get a jump start on things looking good (the cousins wives will be stoppin in) so thats what was making me think of the things I wanted done by then. Now today I can get laundry finished,decorate for Halloween and relax!! Mark is gonna be so pleased about the yard! He owes me big time!!! BTW if you can see that hill in my front yard- yeah I'm hitting my 10's pushing a mower up that stupid thing 10 times. plus I'm sore today from all the garden-shoveling.
The weather is gorgeous and I am going to day to get a new pair of runing shoes so I can really start training for my 10K. I have 6 weeks, I gotta do it. I didn't want to spend the $$ on shoes, but ya know what?? The same thing happened last year and if 60 bucks is what it takes for me to reach this dream/goal, tough toenails, I'm doing it!! I really want to do this, end of story. Now I gotta get my butt in gear and JUST DO IT!!!

3 comments:
Wow awesome for you feels grate to get all that work done. You need good shoe for sure if you are training for a 10k. Your house is beautiful. Take care.
Now if I could just get motivated like that. Nice job!
Go get those new shoes. That reminds me, I need to get some too.
You crack me up, chica. Is that Wyatt? Is that Wyatt following you from room to room with that same sweet but somewhat creepy expression -- your adorable little mini stalker? :-)
Post a Comment