Saturday, October 01, 2005

Cornucopia

I know A LOT of people HATE Martha Stewart, I don't happen to be one of them. I understand why someone would dislike her, shes smug and power-hungry etc etc, I'm sure she deserved to go to jail. But I do love the style her company puts out. And I am planning Thanksgiving in my mind already. And I want it to be just like how hers would be. (yeah right) My mom used to do it before she moved and sold the big house. I am hosting for about 25 this year, I am so excited. I'm thinking of making a cool runner out of felt. To be fair to myself, the reason it has been on my mind is that I am trying to end a challenge at Thanksgiving, and I am running a 10k on the morning of it, so a little advance planning is in order. Plus, all the fall stuff in the stores is makng me get excited. Mabye I'm just happy that the hot weather is going bye bye soon. My windows and doors are open this morning and it is GORGEOUS!! I actually turned off the ac last night and it was fine. YA! I will have to turn it back on this afternoon I'm sure but if I can do only 12 hours of ac this will cut down my bill.

Mark is still talking about moving to Texas. One thing about him, he will do what he wants. he'll find a way. who knows when, but he wants to go badly. I'm like, Uh, lets just worry about getting this months rent paid first, shall we? I'm trying not to be a buzzkill, I would love to go too. Ya never know. It could be years. It could be months, It could be weeks,(well, not really)but thats how we operate.

My head cold is annoying. I can't smell the fall air very well(I know its there, I caught a whiff) and it is destroying my desire to run. I made homemade chicken noodle soup and rolls last night, it was so yummy!! Nobody was going to bring me any so I made it myself. Pretty much BFL approved, I just had a little too much of it. one word: LEFTOVERS!

I took Betagen before I lifted yesterday( I helped a friend thru my UBWO, it was fun) I could not believe how pumped my ams were. My muscles were bulging! The skin was all stretched tight. It was so amazing! I was taking it post-workout and I noticed a little after a couple days, but this was crazy! I will definetly be taking it pre-workout! I think I need to get a whole bunch of tupperware and make all my meals one day and keep them in the fridge. My eating is still not right. I am soooo close to my goal, I just have to get over this last hump. I told Mark, I think I am a little scared or something, I have never been better than what I'm at right now. (I've been skinnier once, but skinny-fat) Its not just a physical threshold, its mental. What will I really look like? Will I be happy at some point? Will my skin be gross and saggy? This is uncharted territory. I need to get over myself and just DO IT!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Well I just checked out your pictures. You are doing an awesome job. I love the picture of your child peeking around you. What a cutie.

You are looking great.

Lori