


I have entered loserville today. I hate it here. I can't figure out how to leave though. I havn't done a darn thing today and i don't think I will be able to anytime soon. I realized that my house is a direct reflection of how I feel inside. If things are OK I can get things done, get it together. Sometimes, not so much. I hate this place!!! I had to post the pics of the house so you can get an idea of how I feel today. I realize its nothing a long late night can't cure(keep in mind lots of laundry and messy bedrooms..) but I just can't get there.
But I know I can't live like this either. Plus, the slice of Spam I ate(I know, yikes) is not sitting too well. I think I may have to chuck it up. I just want to climb in my unmade bed and crash, but thats not going to happen. Waaaaaah!

3 comments:
I can half relate. I have 4 kids but only half the time. When we have them all, it is total chaos with the sports, homework, boredom on weekends (we live on 13 acres, you'd think they could find something to do). We both work full time and after our day at work and trying to deal with the 4 kids...it is crazy. The thing that saves me is I know that I have them for a week, then a week off....they go back to dads. Sometimes, i feel like a bad mother that I look forward to my time without them, but by the time the next week rolls around I have missed them so much and can't wait to pick them up.
good luck and hang in there...
Stef :-)
Ugh. That looks familiar and oh-so-not-fun.
Sorry, chica.
I wonder how much someone would charge to come clean for you? Wouldn't it be nice to do something like that for yourself once in a while? Oooohhh ... maybe you have a hair client who could work for trade: cut and style and color for a good house-cleaning.
Hang in there!
Karenna
Oh Janel I am sorry wish I could come clean it up for you give you a brake. I dont know how you do it I can not keep up with one. Its amazing what a clean house can do for your spirits. Take it easy try not to let it bum you out to much. I think it amazing that you take care of five kids crazy and keep a house must be hard. Take care.
Post a Comment