Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What the....?

Where did this month go?? This is not good. Its crunch time now. This week blows already and its only tuesday. School will be out for 2.5 weeks after this week, we go year-round. Thats so fun for all the families that go on vacations and do fun things, but when your broke, its just a big hassle. Plus its gonna ruin my schedule. Dealing with alll 5 all day is not too fun. Am I a bad person for saying that? I love the shorties to death but its just constant chaos and complaining of boredom, so they tease. I will have to hang on to my BFL program for dear life. Lets see, I get 2 hours at the gym, hmmm, mabye have to start using the sauna more or something. Good thing I have a season pass to the zoo and some free dollar movie tickets. Oh well, I gotta get thru it just like every year. Chuggga chuggga just keep going and going. I'll get there someday, right?

4 comments:

K. Marie said...

Janel --

You rock. :-D I love that you call those adorable little tykes "shorties." They are so fortunate to have such an awesome mommy.

I need to start thinking of that two-hour gym slot as my own personal vacation and get my flubby butt back in gear ...

~ Karenna

PartTimeMom said...

I loved when my kids were in year round school.

Marijayde said...

http://familyfun.go.com/

This site has so many AWESOME ideas to keep the rugrats busy - unless you already know about it...

Jo

Mari said...

That does not make you a bad person I think you are awesome . I love my 2 hour brake haha some brake.