
Today has been a fun day! The BFL tracker was hilarious. My eating started off great but I've kind of tanked as the day wore on. I made a plan to run in the morning with a friend so I will at least get some cardio in. I have a VERY busy day tomorrow since my 2 oldest boys have opening day of baseball season and I have to do a haircut in the middle of it all. The boys have team pictures tomorrow too, and of course none of these things are in any sensical order. I will be at the ball field all day and it is HOT! Luckily Mark will be around to help out. Tomorrow is one of those days I wish was over already. I think I need to recharge and get my rear in gear and get my house all spic and span, at least I won't have a mess to contend with on top of it. I need to recommit to myself (again) this weekend and try to do better next week with BFL. What is wrong with me????Mark bringing home Del Taco leftovers isn't helping (why I would want to eat fast food leftovers anyway is beyond me) But there I am snarfing down fries and a watery coke. YUCK!!! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!

3 comments:
Janel is blogging, Janel is blogging...yahooooooo...hope you have a great day girl...it sounds like it is going to be busy, busy, busy...I do NOT know how you do it...
Hugs
Christie
OMGosh, could your munchkins BE any cuter...I think not, they are sooooo adorable Janel!!!
I hope this comment finds you doing well, but I had to tell you my thought when I was looking at your blog.
Soon as I saw the number of kids you have I thought Morman.. :) Then I read your profile and sure enough... Morman....
Thats cool I was raised morman and was sealed in the Provo Temple to my high school sweetheart, However after 10 years of marriage we split.. We are still very close friends and I think it has to do with how we were raised in the church...Great people in the morman church...
Take care and keep up the hard work...
Casey
Post a Comment