Boy I'm tired!!! I stayed up WAY too late on friday night on the tracker chat til 2 am(but it was soooooooooo fun!) but I had made plans with a friend to meet at 6 to go running. I can't believe I was able to get up for that! We ran a couple miles and did plyometrics. Then I had a crazy day with the baseball thing saturday all day, then stayed up too late again with my hubby, then had a 6 am wake up again to get the family to church by 8 am sharp. add to that my body hurting soooo bad from a couple killer workouts this week (and the plyo on sat) I came home from church, ate and CRASHED for 3+ hours. Mark wasn't too thrilled with me being out of commission for so long but I am still so beat! I really worked myself over! I don't think he understands that. Oh well. I worked so hard to get my house all cleaned and beautiful yesterday, now its all messed up again so I amgoing to try to spend the evening getting it back again.
My heart is breaking for all of the people, especially kids who have been separated from their families in the hurricane. LITTLE kids, 3,4 years old. I can't even comprehend how horrible this must be for them. I really can't dwell on it, its too upsetting, but then again I have that luxury. Oh, I hope they are all alright.
My body for life program is sucking wind big-time. Help!!!! I need to revisit the goals and just keep rededcating myself. One thing I decided to do is get out my most current goal(which now need to be re-evaluated :( and type out my goals on i big font and put them in a page protector and put them up somewhere. I hope it will help!!! The good food is sitting in my fridge.. why do I choose the cookies??????????
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment