Monday, September 12, 2005

Tears at the gym...again

I had this experience once before toward the end of my first challenge. Last time I was doing squats. This time I had just finished my triceps. I'd done more than I ever had doing extensions(where you are on your back and extending over your head) and I was using 35 lbs. thats a LOT for me(the 30's were being used) but I pushed through and did it. THen I immediatly flipped over and did my 12 dips with my feet on another bench straight in fromt of me. I had great form and dipped LOW. I don't know what happened but I sat back and put my head down a little and I just began tearing up. It was almost orgasmic!! It was like the tears were coming from behind my eyeballs. Thats the best way I can explain it. It felt so relieving. I was just a big rush of endorphins. I hope I have found "IT" again and can push myself back into full on BFL hardcore. I looked at my Oxygen magazine and it helped me focus on what I really want. The women in there can do it and so can I!! And hello, Averismommy!!!!! That really inspired me, and so do all of you guys who give me encouragement and support. I have to get below 130 during this challenge. I have till october 15th. I can do it. I can!!! Heaven help me!!!!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Don't you love the feeling of an OVER~THE~TOP, AWESOME workout?? Focus girl....you CAN do it!

Stef :-)