Here are my new plans for this challenge. I started Betagen today, I'm pretty excited about it. I think technically this is my week 8 of this challenge, which is so funny to me because I have gone nowhere with it. Sheesh! Sooooooooo...I am going to extend it to Thanksgiving. That is when I am running in the Turkey Trot 10K, thanksgiving A.M. I am hosting dinner this year but it will be alright since my mom and them will be here to cover the prep for me. It'll get me out of a bunch of the work, at least! Hahaha. Mark will be in Panama with his cousin and a friend(his dad and brothers' family live there)and won't get home till the morning of.
I really lost my mind last night and ate pizza for dinner. What???!! Why do I have these mental lapses? Well, I punished myself for it this morning at the gym. I did a Killer UBWO and then ran at 5.5 for 30 minutes with a 5 min. speedwalk cooldown. I was dripping! It felt great though. Now tomorrow I have to do HIIT and I may do some plyo too. I am thinking I need to focus on this 10K a little more and I am gonna go for a 4-5 miler run on saturday. My neighbor Kate did a half marathon recently and I might see if she wants to go with me. I need to add in some more cardio on a more regular basis(and not use it as an excuse to skip my HIIT!!!!) to get this fat fat butt shrunken!I amhoping the Bteagen will keep me on track. In fact, I put it out on my kitchen counter as a reminder to eat clean!! We'll see if it works.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
Janel,
I can tell that if I miss my ultimate fighter show my week is a wreck. I have to get my monday fix to make through the week. I have to be honest, one of my rewards for completing my 12 week challenge was two UFC shirts. I wear them proudly!!! :) Tell your husband that once I reach my fitness goal I am off to Vegas to see a live show. He is more than welcome to join me!!!
Casey
Janel....I absolutely love Betagen, don't you???!!! I feel sooo strong!
Stef :-)
Is that some brand new fire I see shootin outta my girl???? Yea babeeeeee...keep the fire burnin Janel...
Post a Comment