Sunday, September 18, 2005

Big Birthday Bash


What an awesome fun birthday I had. Everyone spoiled me rotten and it was great. My MIL took me clothes shopping, I got cash, My hubby babysat all weekend for me to just go play and do whatever the heck I wanted. My AZ BFL friends took me out last night for an awesome time. I didn't even really pig out which I feel good about, although I may make brownies for myself later. Heres a recap:

Friday: I took off for Phoenix at 1, Stopped at an awesome new scrapbook store and blew my birthday $$. Went to Charlotte Russse in the mall and got some pants, Drove to downtown and met my mom at the hotel for dinner(mexican-yummy) then stayed up all night scrapbooking and made a cute book(I'll post pics of it). Drove home sat. at 7 am. FUN!!!!

Saturday: Hung around with my kids, went and had an awesome workout at the gym, then went to Cade's basball game. Got home hurried and got ready to go out with Dana and Maricar. We went to this great club and ate shrimp and calamari, and another BFL friend met us there, Jody (jodybranch). We hit the dance floor and partied like it was 1999!! Just kidding but it was really fun the band and the DJ played a lot of great songs and I got hit on like 5 times(ok, so mabye the old lady/mom still has it??? LOL) Maricar and I spent a lot of the time dodging creeps! LOL Dana and Jody held down the bar and dodged bar creeps!!! LOL. I rolled in the door at about 2 am and crashed. I am still so tired but the kids got me up :(

It was all so fun and I sure love my tracker friends. I was so shocked to see all of the nice birthday wishes! Dana you silly thread starter! I wish Mary could have come she would have loved that club!!! Darn, mabye next time after we head to Tucson!!!

It was all so fun, I can't wait to do it again!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

You ALL look beautiful. I am glad you had a great time.

Lori

Mike and Mary said...

Sorry I couldn't make it! It sounds like you ladies had a blast...I'm VERY jealous! haha

I'll try to make it up there next time...or you all should carpool down to Tucson! :D

It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mary