Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A great day!

I'm BACK baby!!!! Today was great! I got in a great LBWO, and a 15 minute run/walk and 15 minutes on the big stairs!!! While I was there I ran into a woman I know and alked to her about BFL. It was her first time back in the gym in a while and was VERY interested in starting. The friend she was with had done BFL and was going to give her the book. One of my C2 goals was to inspire 2 women to start and finish a challenge. I showed her my pics and I think she was shocked. She'd been seeing me all the time but never realized, and was surprised how little actual time she'd have to put in at the gym. Then one of the trainers I know (did my assessment waaaay back in march) Was just stitting around and so I got brave enough to finally showhim my C1 pics. Well, he was VERY impressed. It really made we want to do even better. Then I went to IKEA and got a bunk bed for the boys (my babys been sleeping in a portacrib for 2.5 years for crying out loud!!) I resisted the cinnamon rolls!!!!Put that together then Mark went out and got pizza of which I had NONE, so feeling good about that too. Now getting ready to watch my FAVE show, so you think you can dance...YAY! Good day, good night, still on plan and lovin it. 3 days in a row! Mark is gone but he was able to take Cade to scouts so I can get these kids to bed. Hopefully theyll go down easy with the excitement of the new bed. TOmmorw I have a date to go running and do sprints and plyo at 6. Should be fun!

No comments: