Wednesday, September 28, 2005

OK so I really am sick

Yeah, that Spam I ate must have started it off but within a half hour I was a goner. No wonder I couldn't function yesterday. My body hurts, and I fought it but I finally gave it to the porcalin God about 10 pm. I am still NOT feeling well but I think that I can pull it around by late tonight. But for now I'm sitting here like a slug watching TV all day and the kids have eaten cold cereal all day. Oh well, its fortified, right? Poor little Sadie has it much worse, she has continued vomiting ALL DAY and Mark brought her pedialyte and 7 up. I hope I can get her to drink it. She needs every ounce on her body that she has, I hope she stops soon, Plus, theres nothing worse when your sick than having to continually wash out someone ELSE's puke!! I feel so bad for her I hate it when the kiddos are sick! Shes' so good though, she just has her bowl there on her bed and dosn't make a mess. Awwwww, poor little gal. Mark says, 'well, look at the bright side, at least you can drop a couple pounds' I'm like, yeah, great hon, huh? One funny thing(though not at the time)last night I asked him to bring me some more comfy underwear while I was on my deathbed and he brings these lacy crappy ones- I'm like "what are you thinking, ya NUT!" ahh, I think NOT! Crazy Man!

I have no clue what to make for dinner, mabye we'll have pancakes and scrambled eggs. I won't be eating whatever it is so I don't really care. I'd really love to jsut go back to bed, beleive me, if I could hire Merry Maids they'd be here by now. I have been known (while big & preggo) to send out the laundry and have it done. It was WELL worth it. For now, though, I AM the maid, sick or not. I think it bothers Mark a little, he wishes I could have a full time helper, he really does. Well, like my Dad used to say-"How does it feel to want?" Hehe. yeah.

3 comments:

K. Marie said...

Oh no!

But it's the best excuse I can think of for not cleaning.

Feel better soon.

Karenna

Christie said...

Awwwwwwwwww...I am so sorry Janel...if I lived close enough I would come clean for you...oh wait, who am I really kidding, we all know I am just saying that cause I live in Cali, and can't come clean...lol...hope I made you giggle...
hope you and Sadie are well soon, and the rest of the clan don't get the ickies...

Rachel said...

Bless your heart, Jamber (and your little one's, too!). I really hope you're feeling better soon. There's definitely something going around. You're an awesome mom and wife... there's no way I'd be cooking dinner if I was puking within the last 24 hours. Actually, I don't know how you do all you do on a non-sick day. You rock. Get well soon!

Rachel (Miss Fit at Tracker)