Well I finally came to the conclusion that at some point most of us do....Go back to the very beginning and do what works!!! Here is what I was TRYING to do....I was thinking that my 8-10 am workouts were cutting into my day too much (which they do) but for C1 I was on project status so it was OK because I was making myself a priority and everything else could be arranged. I didn't miss a workout in 11 weeks, and the one I did I was able to make up. So I get the brilliant idea that I should get up early and go to the gym at 5:30-6:30 instead and carve myself a couple more hours into my morning. What ended up happening is if I did manage to get up and go, I was so bonked by 9 am I was pretty useless anyway, even with a nice dose of caffeine. Most of the time I didn't make it, didn't go later because I technically "failed" to get going early, and 2 months later blah blah blah I was off altogether. If I don't get the workout in by noon, forget it. then out goes the eating, and now here I am. SOOOOOOO, I have decided after tweaking my goals according to the 6 weeks I wasted, I am back on project status and will be returning to my tried and true gym time, mid-morning. Thats it. I feel so much more comfortable, like I just came back home from being away or something. Everybody better just take a back seat, cuz mama is not through with her transformation yet, and I still have goals to reach and booty to kick! Even my little boys were glad to go back, they had been missing it! Strap yourselves in, folks, because this roller coaster is going for another BIG ride!!! I am so relieved to actually be expecting results at the end of each week, instead of knowing by wednsday of every week that this will be yet another week of stagnation. I am ready to LOSE fat, instead of just be happy I didn't GAIN too much! It is an exciting feeling!
2 comments:
GO GO GO JANEL! GO!!!!!!!!
Your post really hit home with me. It's Thursday of my first week of this challenge and I'm doing that thing, not looking forward to logging the numbers because I know it hasn't been a week of measurable productivity.
I hear ya, lady. Glad you're doing great.
Post a Comment