Sunday, September 18, 2005

I love "crapbooking"




Ok Mark calls it crapbooking but I love it!!! My mom and my aunt have every doo dad and supply you can imagine, so I took advantage friday night and finished a paperbag book of our family and I will give it to my MIL for her b-day next week. These things are sooooo cute and fun to make. They are madeout of paper lunch bags,ribbon and cool paper and then you use real metal embelllishments. isn't that cool??I LOVE scrapbooking!!!! My mom made me one of these paperbag ones plus a really cute halloween one of my kids. My mom and aunt were here in PHX for the big convention and I got tons of cute ideas. I wish I had more time to dedicate to it!! Well, mabye someday I will.

3 comments:

Brutus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christie said...

ooooooooooooh....very cool...love "crapbooking" too, I just don't ever seem to find the time...sigh...also, you guys look so great in your bday pic...Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

K. Marie said...

OK, so I am one of those people who picks on scrapbooking, but it IS pretty darn cool and I'm sure it's very relaxing and rewarding. :-) Just watch, I'll turn into a "closet scrapbooker" *shhhhh*. :-P

Your creation here is awesome!

Karenna