You know how eveyone has one or 2 days of the week that seem like they are just super duper busy?? Well this week I realized that my thursdys for the next couple months are going to be awful. Here was tonights schedule.....Cooper basball practice, 5 pm.(9 miles away in rush hour) Mark took him and Cade, so that I could get the house picked up and finish homework with Cooper and Sadie before I shoot out to pick up Cooper, and Mark could leave straight from there to Cades practice.(6:30-8, 10 miles away on the freeway in rush hour) I got back with 15 minutes to spare before my scout boys showed up at 6:30 so the kids had spegettios and rootbeer on the picnic table outside. Yeah, real nice dinner mom. Then scouts till 7:15, get kids in tub, of course Sadie the helper gets massive soap in the 2 little guys eyes, oh, trauma! I had everyone in bed in 10 miutes!!! Mamas done for the day, peeps!!! Survivor is recording so Mark and I can watch it is peace later when everything settles down.
NOTE TO SELF: Could have done MUCH better in the preparation categoy. Changes for next thursday: 1) crockpot dinner (so they might get a vitamin or 2)
2)prepare for scouts even earlier(I have to bring fry bread and fixins to the pack nite and decorate a cowboy theme~YIKES)
3) have house cleaned and ready to go by noon so I can get ready
4)be willing to bag Coopers practice if it is going to be too hard to get him there
I have to pull it together!!! I feel like I got very little accomplished today, I had some important phone calls to make that I slacked on, LOTS of housework to do.....and I am planning to have a fancy-free birthday weekend so it would help myself to have the house clean and laundry done....Hello! Mcfly!!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
Wow...I am friggin tired just reading that post girl...lol...Superwoman has a new name, and it is Janel!
Hugs
Christie
Superwoman, Supermom, Superhuman...I think you're all of the above! Reading that wore me out too...lol...what a busy mom you are! It takes a great woman to take care of 4 children (and try to take care of herself too)...I very much admire you! :)
... and SuperBabe to boot!
I admire you, too. :-D
Post a Comment