Now THIS is what weekends are supposed to be like. Friday I had the troops in order getting things all cleaned up around here, so while everyone was in school I just chilled all day while it drizzled. It sounds all cool and wonderful, but it put me in a funky mood. I think what did it was dealing with my computer for a few hours trying to revive my audio device. It think it died and I can't figure out how to re-install it. So that was a big waste of several hours. I felt like punching my comupter in the face but decided to take a nap instead. picked up the kids and then ran a few necessary errands. On Saturday the best new was that the football game was cancelled due to the fields being a mud pit and my brother couldn't work either so I didn't have to get up at 7 and babysit. I actually slept WAY in!!Niiiiiice. The boys are dying to go to Gamestop for some reason so they cleaned up last nights mess and now I'm gonna take them. If they think I am buying them stuff they are crazy. Tonight I have to sing in the choir for the adult stake conference meeting (our ward is the only singers...yikes, gotta represent!) Tomorrow will be a nice break from primary and we can chill all day. Monday is going to be crazy because I'll be doing a LOT of hair all morning, and people are bringing their kids with them, it is going to be complete chaos.
If I had known about the weather in advance, I would have planned a trip to Thatcher for the long weekend, but oh well. I had to be here tonight anyway.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
This rainy weather makes me feel funky too, JK. Hey, Monday, if you need me to come over and help with kids I will for sure! Let me know. Activity is a good thing at this point!
Glad your kids were behaving for you. That's always a good day for me! Have a fun weekend!!
I hope you survive today! I'm glad you had a great weekend!
Did you watch Romeo and Juliet this weekend on HBO or wherever it was on? I tivo'd it and watched it last night. "Kissing you" has been in my head since. I was beyond fired up when I clicked on your blog and it was playing!! I am so stealing it! :) Hope you had a good hair day! Any chances of you coming out here and want to do mine? I look AWFUL and don't think Cody is up for me flying back to az to go to linds. Boo!
Post a Comment