I feel brain dead today, partly becuse I haven't made up for the 1 hour of sleep I got on Wednsday night,(cleaning binge, ya know) and I think my mind is still blown from watching Lost last night. I was loving it, they were starting to make some sense of things (sort of) and now they just set up about 100 more questions!! GAH!
I was completely dreading today, and I got all my chores done early, anticipating and bracing myself for a crazy day that was just about one hour short of time I needed to do it all. Then slowly my day began to free up as things got switched around, my hair clients for today rescheduled and I finished helping my SIL with her scrapbook for her school project in record time. I love it when that happens!
I had really wanted to put my AI picks up yesterday but I forgot and ran out of time. I was pretty happy with the ones they let go, I thought Joanne wasn't the second worst one, but still not in the top 12. After all the hype about how this years peopel were SOOO much better, I was surprised at how boring so many of them were. The 3 girls, Kady, Alaina, and Kristi Lee may as well be the same person. Cute, skinny, blond, and not really that great. My sisters are way better than them. I truly think that the cheeseball Colton Berry got left behind because people were so ticked that they chose him over Kyle in the hollywood final. Besides the fact that he is so CHEEEEEESY! The other guy that got voted off was pretty lame, too bad because he's just a young kid. I hated the Moon River guy! I was really expecting Brooke White to sing better. He voice just dosen't have that richness that some of the others have. I really like her, but as far as singing, I dunno. I hate to be on the David Archuletta bandwagon, but I'm ON it!! I think pretty soon he needs to get some outward confidence though, he's starting to act and sound a little too much like Melinda Doolittle. LOL!!!!!! He HAS to know how good he is! Anyway here are my top AI pics : GIRLS: Sayesha, Ramiele, Aisa'h and Carly (although I do not think its fair that she had a legit career that never took off, it dosen't seem right. She had her shot, this is an amateur competition!) GUYS:David Cook, Michael Johns (ow, baby!) David Archuletta, Jason Castro, and Robbie Carrico(for now). Danny Noriega is just WAY too flamin for me. Snap snap circle! He can sing really good, but its the image I'm not lovin. So what do you think?? Lets hear it!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
It's been a crazy Friday here too. Are you guys going to B&G tonight? I still have to run to the store and get stuff.
Most of the Top 24 have already 'made' something of themselves in the music industry. Some have had contracts and albums before, some have done backup, etc. I think AI realized how sucky last year was and didn't mind the previous contracts that some people have. They want a better season. Unfortunately, I thought that both Tues and Wed night were not as high quality as before. Most were forgettable, while only a few actually outshined. All of the girls with the 'weird' names were good. I still don't have a favorite though, except for your David -- he's so cute.
Did you hear about SYTYCD? May 22 is its premiere.
Thanks katie for the heads up on SYTYCD!! I can't wait! I am loving AI. I am so on David's bandwagon. Sorry you have had a crazy few days. Way to go to get some scrapping and cleaning done though!!
I don't have your email so I am posting here. I need details about your San Diego trip!
omg...you are so into AI like we are!! lol my faves (top top picks) are david (yes...he's so darn cute I wanna eat him up) and ramiele (just has a voice I love listening to). I also like the other girls you mentioned...but think ramiele is most versatile.
didn't know if you knew it, but david archuletta has been on star search and won! yep, do a search on youtube and you'll find all kinds of songs he sang at ages 11 and 12. he's TOTALLY confident on stage with live folks! he plays it a little too humble and unsure of why the judges like him so...and it kinda bugs, but I love him anyway. better than being overly confident like carrie underwood or kathryn mcfee. GAG!
oh, and as for our "girls weekend"...let's get to plannin'. vegas is fine with me!! :)
So I'm totally with you on your opinions of AI and Lost as well. I think they need to do one season of just answering questions from all the way back to season 1. I love when things just kind of clear up on your schedule and it makes life a little easier. And thanks for your comment- it's so true and has really made me think about having a better outlook on life and being grateful with what I have instead of always saying "when I have this I'll be happy." It's so true and I really, really appreciated that comment. I'm thinking we need another lunch again soon. I think I'm closer to you now. I really want to get my BFL going strong but having financial issues. I could still use some good ol' Janel motivation. You rock girl and you're such an inspiration to me!
Post a Comment