
I love my house. This blessing is actually more than about a house. Its not even really MY house, we just rent it. BUT I know without a doubt that I was meant to live here. Before we moved here we had just moved back from Utah, and were having a rough go of life. So we were staying with my MIL and we ALL lived with her in her 3 bedroom condo for 14 months. Don't even ask me how, but I guess it was a combination of necessity and her amazing generosity that we made it work. So
I just answered a random "for Rent" ad (one of only 2 that I called on while house hunting) and it sounded really good, so I checked it out. I pulled into the neighborhood, and before I even got out of the car I was on the phone with Mark saying "this is it. No question. I MUST live here!!" And I have been loving it ever since. So although I love my house (and my rent is a steal!!!) I love my neighborhood even more, and my ward is awesome. I can't even describe how amazing our street is. We go to church with 8 of the families, and know all the rest too. We are just one huge family, it totally rocks. I mostly love my kids school, its just a lot of hard work for all of us (and I'll be cursing the makeup work Wyatt is going to bring home, I guarantee it) but as far as schools go, it is top notch and the parents care and are involved, which is really great to have. I'm right next to the super shopping center with everything I could want, and the freeway so everything feels pretty close. The only thing I don't like (besides the fact that is is just a teeny bit small for our big family, but really, its fine) is that we dont' own it so we have no guarantees past July of 09. I can't even think about it. We just have to cross our fingers to get another year. Anyway, I feel like we were put here for a purpose, and I am VERY grateful fo it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment