Sunday, February 03, 2008

Church-y post

If your wondering what the "BOM in 97 days" graph is, it is a thing I am doing starting today, to honor our wonderful prophet Gordon B Hinckley, He lived to be 97 so there is a website you can go to to sign up to read the Book of Mormon is 97 days. This a little over 5 pages a day. I have major guilt that I didn't do in the 3 months everyone did it in 06, so I am doing it now. But I really want to do this and I think I will be blessed for doing it. Thanks Andrea for the link!! I needed a little push and a great reason, and this will be perfect!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

YAY!! We can do it together! I am ashamed to admit that I didn't do the challenge last time either. So, this will be good for me. I hear how everyone felt so BLESSED for being obedient. Now I too can feel that way. Now I just need to read. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Only 5-6 pages a day. This goal should help me stay on track. I need to grab my graph too.