Friday, February 01, 2008

Lost!!!

I am a huge Lost fan, so of course last night was a big night for TV! I watched the series recap first, and I'm glad I did because there is just so much that has happened. And since they only show the stinkin series once a freakin year........we need a refresher before every season starts. But the new episode was really really good!! I was scared to death in one part, or I guess more startled, but it was fun. I LOVE the fact that they have flash forwards, it makes it so interesting and raises even more questions. Yeah, I loved it. And I want arms like Kate!! :D

5 comments:

Christie said...

Oh I have missed your blog Janel...just seeing your beautiful smile makes my heart smile. I have a lot of catchin up to do!!
Hugs
Christie
oh yea...ummm, Sadie DOES rule!!!!

Chelsea said...

I just watched the 2 recap shows they had, and have yet to watch the new episode. I watched the first season and hated it... but I think I have a changed heart. I really liked the 2 recap shows. Now I am even more excited to watch it! And Kate's arms are amazing!

Maddy said...

I loved LOST too! And I freaked out at one part too! It was a great way to start the season. And I love having something fun to watch.

Andrea said...

Ok, I've been dying for LOST to return. I recorded it on my dvr cuz I was out that night, but somehow it got cut-off (from the time listed in the menu). So, now I have to watch it on abc.com. Can't wait!!

jen said...

hey sexy twinkster!! guess who's back in blogland?? :) hehe

I LOVE lost too...and think kate is gorgeous. she looks best with no make-up...I want THAT from her. LOVE that sawyer too!!

miss talkin' to ya! give mark a hug for me!! maybe we can all get together in '08??