Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Healing....

Well Cade is feeling OK. His Jersey is back in its favorite place....on his body. He's recovering. Now back to the task at hand...winning one of his OWN football games. We're 0 and 3. Grrrrrr.

Today I had a funeral to go to for my Uncle. It was nice, very simple. Just a graveside service, apparently he didn't want any speaking of him or anything, so my dad played Nearer my God to Thee on the violin and my cousin dedicated the grave. It was fun to see my cousins, I don't see them too often, and we took a picture of the ones of us who were there. Its always fun to catch up with people you rarely see. It was amazing how many funny memories I had of that side of the family, but I really did.


DID YOU VOTE TODAY?????? I did, it took about 1 minute, there were no lines, it was nice.

5 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

I voted today, just so I could get my sticker!!!

Maddy said...

I did vote. I took nate with me and I think he was a little let down with how boring it all was.

Chelsea said...

Way to rock the vote! We still don't vote until sometime in March. Sorry your uncle passed away. It is always nice to see the fam. I still can't stop cracking up about Cade and his team. I read your post to Cody and he said he could hear Mark saying that. So funny...

Pamela said...

Glad Cade is doing better...Hope his own team sees GOOD times soon! Sorry bout your uncle but glad you could all enjoy being together ..

Marcie and Holly said...

We voted but we wnt after work- BIG MISTAKE!!!! We waited for 1 hr and 40 min!! Can you believe it? Oh well, we feel better knowing we didi it.