This might seem like a dumb thing to some people, but my husbands job is a HUGE blessing. I guess I view it in my top 5 because we have been self employed for almost our entire married lives. We women thrive on stability, and to be living a feast or famine lifestyle for 12 years and raising 5 kids has been VERY stressful. We always made things work, we were always blessed when things were all said and done, but it was a hard life to live. Having been on the "dark side" for so long really really makes me appreciate things like awesome health insurance, federal retirement, (aside from social security, which we all know we arent' getting anyway), life insurance, and a paycheck rolling in every other friday....well if you have those things these days you are blessed blessed blessed. If you have always had those things.....I hate you!!! NO just kidding!!!! But really, I am SO appreciative that Mark was able to get this career and use the hard working skills he has to finally be rewarded for it! For so long he worked himself into the ground and we always struggled, now its overtime, baby!!

7 comments:
Amen sista!!!!!!!!!!
I never knew how wonderful a guaranteed paycheck was!! Now we just need to work on the other beni's!!
I love your idea of listing your blessings. I remember when Mark was at the academy and then his graduation. Now he's a big ole scary cop!!!
We think that that's a good blessing too! We love keeping up with your family through the blog. Glad we found you guys!
Hey Long-lost AZ Sistah!!
I MISS YOU! I love your list of blessings too-I need to steal that idea from ya. You are soooo right about Marks career being a blessing-I am so proud of him-I knew hes make a FANTASTIC officer :)
Hey...Send me your email addy-I wanna forward ya something. I text msg'd you mine a few weeks ago-did you get it? (its RUASxyCwby@aol.com)
Hope to see you in a couple months! MAYBE?! :)
BTW...can you believe Blakey-boy just turned 18?! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!
Love you~~
Yeay Mark!
So happy for you and for where you are right now!! YOu deserve it and i know what you've gone through. it's great to see things working out! love you guys!
Hey Janel: Im so happy for you! Im glad things are going so well! Hey, i just saw that you have a comp blog? How exciting! Let me in..LOL! Send me an invite if you want....apetrone621@yahoo.com
Thanks girl!
Post a Comment