Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TV post-AI!!!!!!

WOW was American Idol great last night or what?? My DEFINITE male favorite is the 16 year old guy who had the vocal paralysis. He almost made me cry!!!! I LOVE that Bryan Adams song he picked. Did you see the backup singer wiping a tear??? Seriously. Awesome. I also really like the cute blond mormon girl who played piano, but I'm not sure how long she can hang because I don't think her voice is as rich as some of these other people. How hot is the Australian guy??? YUMMY! I think my favorite girl right now is A'isa (sp?) the one whos dad died right before her first audition. So amazing and beautiful!!! Mark is in love with her, he was making all sorts of faces and guestures while she was singing...LOL!! What a nerd! He has a thing for white pants, don't ask, its stupid. They might put the nerdy guy with glasses on just for entertainment, he's more likable than he is an amazing singer. He's pretty good though. It was just all so great to watch. I love it when they finally expose all the really talented people they hadn't shown in the audidtions yet. I am SO glad they cut that stupid dance captain abstinence girl, I want to slap the poofy pout right off her face. SO obnoxious. The one I thought they should have kept was the guy from AZ that was like a gangbanger. Mark thinks his image killed him with the latin punk look. Possibly, but I though he was way better than the nerdy guy singing wise, and they'll probably keep him just for ratings. That dosent' seem right, but its a show I guess. What about the Rock and Roll nurse?? I'm undecided on her, shes not my style (but either was Daughtry and now I love him) It just seems like shes yelling. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

HAven't been watching AI, but love your descriptions. And white pants? ha ha Maybe I'll have to watch (If I do it's only when they've narrowed it down to the top 10 or 12).

Chelsea said...

The nurse killed me. I don't know why they let her through. I loved the voice box guy too. And I totally saw the backup singer cry! If you didn't do hair, and if Mark had hair, Carsten's would be the place for him to have a hay day with a bunch of ladies in white pants!

Maddy said...

I love that 16 year old guy too! Our friend is doing a AI Fantasy League so you have to help me pick week to week, LOL! I can never remember.

Not a big fan of the nurse honestly and the MOrmon girl I like, but something about her irritates me a little every time she talks. maybe she likes to pretend like she's too nice and too pure, but it's just so over the top.

Amy F. said...

Janel, my thoughts exactly! Shawn thought she was cute too, and the Aussie guy -so cute! I think this will be a good year. That 16 yr old kid, who's so sweet, will hopefully go far, but I have a few favorites! I'm going to watch the recording from earlier now.

Pamela said...

WEll we both know .. TV & I don't happen .. ~lol~ Hope Cade's battle scars are healing...*sigh* boys eh? Hope you have a lovely Valentines there you wonderful Mommy!