Sunday, February 24, 2008

OK I'll play

Chelsea Tagged me, so here goes.

donuts or bagels? I do enjoy me a good bagel, donuts are usually too sweet.

rice or noodles? Mark is obsessed with rice (its a Hawaii thing) but I love chow mein!

soup or salad? Dang these questions are hard!! I'm gonna have to go with soup. Its a comfort food thing.

mexican or italian? Mexican. Especially in Mexico.

purse or shoes? Shoes. I get sick of carrying around a purse, and mines always a mess!

morning or night? NIGHT! I either get alone time with my sweetie, or I get alone time by myself, both are woderful. Mornings just come with to-do lists and dragging kids out of bed.

summer or winter? Winter...Its Christmas, sweaters, soup and hot chocolate. Love it!

candy or chocolate? Chocolate, especially truffles!!

going out or staying in? I'll say going out, since I never get to go out anymore. I'm dying to go to the club again, but all my club buddies have gone away and nobody wants to go out dancing!

laundry or dishes? Niether, Why do you think I am blogging?? I'm supposed to be doing both right now!

skirt or dress? I wear skirts, but I love dresses more

flip-flops or tennies? Flip flops for sure!

walking or jogging? Obviously walking is easier, but I'm a jogger. I just have to maximize my exercise time, and walking seems like it is not as efficient.

hot chocolate or chocolate milk? Stevens hot chocolate.

water or juice? water

tv shows or movies? TV shows.

cats or dogs? Neither

diet or reg. soda? Diet Coke

cake or pie? CHOCOLATE CAKE

hair up or hair down? Hair down

mountains or beach? Beach!!

pink or blue? Dark pink!

drama or comedy? Comedy of course. Give me an episode of the office and I am a happy camper
hamburger or hot dog? hamburger
McDonalds or Burger King? Burger king by a mile!

football or baseball? Baseball is a much classier sport, but football is fun too.

epidural or natural? I've done both....Epidural of course!

care bears or my little ponies? Carebears. I used to love the cartoon!

CD or radio? CD's! I'm still hooked on The Nashville tribute to Joseph!

Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty? Cinderella! I just relate so well! LOL Kidding (sort of)

I tag Casey K, CaseyAnn, and Jaimee!! (and whoever else wants to do it too of course!)

5 comments:

carolakabb said...

I want to play!!!

Pamela said...

I second Carol..I think I'll play too ;)

Chelsea said...

Care bear stare! Thanks for playing!! And blogging chore way out beats the dishes and laundry here too! :)

Marla said...

You are so dang cute! I love getting to know you better!!!!! If I come to AZ to visit, we need to get all the gals together for a girls night!

KatieFeldmom said...

While in Mexico, do they call it Mexican food? I've always wondered about that.

I'm with you on the Burger King.