Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sadie Rules!!

Alright then, how much more time can I waste today???? LOL I jsut want to do fun things like send e-mails and type out my recipes to put in my new recipe binder. I have Wyatt home sick (from yesterday, he's fine now, but the school wont let him come back til his fever has been gone for 24 hrs...DUMB) and Daytons preschool is cancelled because his teacher had to go to a funeral in Utah. Everything is kinda thrown off today. I need to get off my butt and get some errands done but I dont' FEEL like it! I haven't been to the gym yet this week and I made cookies yesterday, so that tells you where I'm at with fitness! BLEH! But I did get some redecorating done (we hung the TV on the WALL!!!!) and my Valentine stuff is out, so I have been somewhat busy. Unfortunatly the "do to" list is still 10 times longer than the "done" list, and I'm a bit overwhelmed.

I have to give a big shout out to Sadie, last night she made pancakes for everybody for dinner all by herself because Wyatt was miserable and needed to be held(by me) after I had been a 2 hour meeting for Jr Acheivement for school. And when I woke her up this morning, she had cleaned her room and had her chorus folder ready to go. AND she was the only one to get her homework all done while I was at my meeting. Love that girl!!!

3 comments:

The Tyler's said...

I love her too! Can she just turn 12 already so she can babysit all the time?!!

Chelsea said...

What a good girl! I am impressed with her cooking dinner for the family. Way to teach her to be domestic and obedient! Hope everyone is on the mend soon!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, she is wonderful! What a good girl. Thanks for your note, yeah, I am finally growing up. I will come by sometime...not today, I am crazy busy today, but sometime this weekend to show it off. :)