Friday, January 18, 2008

My 52 blessings

I love the idea of a blessing a week post for 1 year, and since I have nothing new or entertaining to blog about, I think I'll go with that.

I wanted to just quick give a shout out to my "new" blogging buds that have found me and I just couldn't be more excited! Marcie and Holly and Jaimee (and Andrea!;). Marcie, Jaimee and I have been BFF's since 9th grade!!! I don't even want to know how many years ago that was!! LOL And now here we are, reunited on blogs. Good times!

OK so for my #1 Blessing you know who its gonna be.......MARK! I honestly would not be who I am without this amazing man in my life. I am the queen of lucky to be married to him. I swear he could even make Hell fun. I'd rather not find out if thats true, but it probably is!! LOL He knows me better than I know myself and stil loves me (what a champ!) and I can truly say that I am in love even more now than when we got married and I can't wait to be with him forever. He's a super hard worker, if you need something done, he's your guy. Well, except for lightbulb changing, that sort of thing, I've given up on a lot of that LOL. He's my spiritual advisor, my comic relief, my shoulder to cry on and a seriously sexy beast. He's an awesome dad, and a great cop. I'm just really grateful he took a chance on me 13 years ago and I love the life and family we have built together. Between work, church and home he has gigantic responsibilites on his shoulders, but just handles it all with ease. Amazing.




12 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww, sweet post Janel, sounds like you are a lucky woman! However, I do think he is just as lucky of a man to have you. You have such a beautiful family Janel. And that last pic?? You're gorgeous!!!

KatieFeldmom said...

Beautiful post.
Love the picture of you guys at the end. Such a handsome couple. And ditto Melissa's comment: you are gorgeous!!!

Andrea said...

What an awesome tribute to your other half!! You have a beautiful family! And you guys look great together!! Love that last pic - you look gorgeous!

Udenia said...

Just love your post and your new song, isn't he just a Doll! I went and got Michael's new CD the other day and just love "home". That is my favorite song but just love his music. You and your husband make such a beautiful couple! Take care!

Colorado Kid said...

Awesome photos.... Love is such a wonderful.... Oh i think i just threw up in my mouth...

Just kinding!!!

Love you guys!

Casey

Marla said...

Way cute and very uplifting! Needed that today! Thanks! :)

Suzanne said...

Awesome!!

Hey, did I hear you say you are coming towards this way sometime??? Let me know!!! I can drive down to KC and meet up with ya!!!

Love ya Janel!!! ((((HUGS))))

Marcie and Holly said...

Thanks for the shout out! Great blessing for this week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful family and YES you are gorgeous!!

Chelsea said...

I love this idea. I have been contimplating on copying too! :) I love your post today. So cute. I hope I ended up near you guys too...heaven or hell. Mark is hilarious! And I know Cody would love it too! You guys are so cute!!! And I am 10thing the comment..you are gorgeous!!!!!!

caseyann said...

What a great post Janel!! It's such a great idea. Also I'll get you a mixed cd over to you this week.

Jaimee said...

Hey, Janel- Thanks for the shout out! I can not believe that high school was so long ago! Your family pic with Mark in his uniform is so cute! And you look beautiful with all your kids so darling and growing so big! Great post.